Wednesday, January 7, 2009

what to blog about in the future

So... I tend to for get things easily and so everyone and I awhile I will have a blog that will have no other purpose but to remind me of things I think I may choose to blog about... so dont mind me....
- how marriage changed me
- How I wanted to sue the US Postal Services -- DONE
- Reconciliation
- Heart of the matter
- Stories of being with the 'rents
- My reflections on Boyce
- Daily happenings.
- Anything you ladies would like to hear my meaningless thoughts on.

Oh, and I think with each blog in addition to a wedding "memory" I will include a way that you all can be praying for Thomas and/or I. Ands ways I have been praying about you! If I am going to be committed to this blogging thing might as well make it slightly interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment