Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Small tokens...

Isn't strange that something so small can either make or break your day? A passing comment can tick you off, someone returning your "lost" items can restore your faith in humanity... Anyways, yesterday I had a bummer day and today when I got home from work Thomas had cleaned up our bedroom and put flowers (pink tulips!) on my bedside table... Ahhh, I am so thankful. Something so small, but something so great. Ahh... how has someone done something small lately that has put a smile on your face??

1 comment:

  1. hey allison! This is Patrick Fitz, I just wanted to let you guys know that we miss you dearly! Tell Thomas to give me a call sometime. I'm joining the coast guard soon so please pray that we do this to His glory. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete