Saturday, January 3, 2009

sneak peak for my next blog...

This morning has been so peaceful. I did not want to throw my alarm clock across the room, it was too cold to get out of bed, yet if I wanted to lay there and snuggle for a while I would have been just as comfy! I think today is going to be great. I am about to make some cini-rolls and pack up food for the fiesta bowl parade. My next post though will be about either: the strange phenom of "being married" from others point of view, or a few of the wedding disasters. The wedding disasters we a request but I am not sure if I feel like writing them all out. OH... I just thought of something. I might just have to end each blog with a little funny story from the wedding. Anyways, today is going to be great and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment