Saturday, January 17, 2009

blog crisis

So fellow bloggers and bloggettes...
Have you ever really had something on your mind that you just wanted to talk about and get others' opinions but you feel like you shouldn't blog about it? It would be an "off topic." That is where I am at with the blog. I have tons of stuff I would love to blog about, but I feel like I should write about something else. Anyways what got me to thinking all this was inspired by a movie I went and saw: Bride Wars. I know I have joked on here about how crazy my wedding went, but at first when watching the movie I was relieved to see that they had worst things happen to them. Then, my mood began to change as the movie came to a wrap. The two girls who had been fighting reconciled and reunited as best friends. This made my thoughts change, my wedding was not as crazy, but in the end I lost my friend. Personally I am thrilled to be married and I know the sacrifices that came through that process, but I am a human and my heart still hurts when I reflect at what was lost. Time for your opinion: Which is worse a calmer wedding and losing a best friend or a wild/stressful wedding and a grand reconciliation? As for the matter of what to write: to blog or not to blog, what is the litmus test?


My prayers are with miss whit as she is feeling out her new class!! Good luck I hope you find a tutor!!!! Please pray for Thomas and I as we move on Monday.


Wedding memory: Not tonight, but I will when I have more time. love you all!


P.s. Go Cards!!! Thomas and I will be going to NFC Championship game tomorrow FOR FREE! I will have to share that story soon too!

1 comment:

  1. More stressful and recon. would be better. Well, better would be C. NONE of the above. Im sorry sweet friend that you lost a friend. This is YOUR blog! Go for it! Love you TON'S! By the way LOVE the blog pic!

    ReplyDelete